Virtual Office in Malaysia
Updated on Wednesday 20th December 2017
Rate this article 2 reviewsbased on
A virtual office in Malaysia is an affordable option for entrepreneurs who want to set up a business in this country, a new branch or who just need an address on their business cards. A Malaysian virtual office can create a great impression for your business partners and it can deliver the much needed professional personal assistance and technical support.
Services rendered by a virtual office in Malaysia
With extensive experience in local and international business, we provide virtual office services in Malaysia and additional services for our clients:
• Assistance regarding opening a business in Malaysia: company set up and business registration;
• Business addresses at prestigious locations in KL (Kuala Lumpur) and other major cities in Malaysia;
• Dedicated Malaysian business phone number;
• 24 hour voicemail access: All incoming voicemails will be timely sent to you by email;
• Receiving mail and packages on your behalf;
• Promptly forwarding incoming mail to you by scanner, email or fax;
• Call forwarding: by utilizing special technologies, we can redirect calls to your primary telephone number.
We invite you to watch a video on the characteristics of the virtual office in Malaysia:
Advantages of a virtual office in Malaysia
When you have a virtual office in KL, you can enjoy advantages such as:
• You save money: The costs involving hiring the services of a virtual office in Malaysia are much lower than renting/buying your own office. Our Malaysian lawyers can provide detailed information on the costs concerning having a virtual office in the country;
• A respectable image: You can benefit from a professional image given by a respectable address in Malaysia;
• You save time: You can concentrate on the most important issues of your business while we take care of all the aspects of office management;
• Reputed location: Our virtual offices are located in some of the most reputable business centers in KL and other citites in Malaysia.
Our team of lawyers in Malaysia take pride in fully comprehending our clients’ virtual office needs and we work tirelessly to generate a supportive and welcoming environment where all your business demands are satisfied. Please contact us if you would like to hire our virtual office services in Malaysia.